$7.50 - $24.98
Key features: - Blendr works with this simple formula: Stem + Base + Mount. Add accessory. - Bases for use with Bontrager XXX Blendr stem - Add any XXX accessory mount (sold seperately) for an elegant, integrated look
Electra's Cruiser Aluminum Stem is a stable, solid replacement for your original equipment. Designed to work with a 1-inch headset, the Cruiser Stem is made from no-frills aluminum that keeps off the weight while maintaining strength where you need it.
$31.99 - $34.99
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8-inch (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 31.8mm handlebar clamp - Heat treated hardware - Weight: 152g (100mm)
$31.99 - $34.99
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8-inch (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 25.4mm handlebar clamp - M6 Black hardware - Weight: 161g (110mm)
Proper fit on your bicycle isn't just for the pros. Swap out the old stock stem on whatever bike you ride for the adaptable Bontrager Comp alloy stem. - Construction: 6061-T6 forged and welded body - Removable 2-bolt face plate - Opposing 2-bolt steerer tube clamp - Corrosion-resistant steel bolts - Suitable for road or mountain use - Safe for use on carbon steerer tubes and handlebars - 50mm stack height
The Bontrager Comp 31.8 stem is Blendr ready and provides a secure and confident connection to 31.8 handlebars for road, city, and mountain bikes. - 6061-T6 cast body construction - 4-bolt dual band clamp retains stiffness and reduces weight - Opposing 2-bolt steerer tube clamp with M5 corrosion resistant steel bolts - Blendr ready for seamless accessory integration - Compatible with Blendr Elite bases and Blendr mounts - Suitable for use on a road, city, or mountain bike - Safe for use on carbon steerer tubes and handlebars
$39.00 - $41.00
TruVativ's Hussefelt is an aggressive DH/freeride stem forged from 6061 aluminum for superb stiffness and superior strength. The short length provides supreme confidence when railing down the sketchiest steeps. Four bolts attach the faceplate for a vise-like grip on your bars, and the 2-bolt clamp secures to your steerer for pinpoint steering precision and stiffness.
Oversized diameter 35 mm stem accessible to all mountain riders. Oversized and in control Equip your whip with this 35mm Line stem and give yourself the oversized advantage. Forged from 6061-T6 3D aluminum, this 0-degree stem provides the increased strength of the latest mountain-specific bar diameter. Product details - Oversized 35mm clamp diameter provides a new level of strength and weight savings - Forged from 6061-T6 3D aluminum - Laser etched calibration marks make dialing in the perfect angle simple and repeatable - Compatible with both Knock Block and standard headsets and spacers - Knock Block system protects the frame from impacts by fork and handlebars by eliminating over-rotation of bars - Available in a wide range of sizes for today's mountain rider - Safe for carbon bars
$49.99 - $52.00
TruVativ's Stylo T20 stem is 3D forged for that perfect balance of light weight, stiffness and control on the trail. Four bolts securely attach the face plate and make changing out handlebars a breeze.
Dial in your perfect bike fit with FSA's Omega Stem. 3D-forged and CNC machined construction makes this stem stiff and light for power transfer and steering precision. The four-bolt faceplate holds bars securely, and this stem features stainless steel bolt hardware.
- Unique style, modern geometry, and rock solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Suitable for all disciplines: Freeride, All Mountain, Enduro - Chamfered bar-clamps to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Ideal for shorter riders to improve the setup of their cockpit. - Length (mm): 40 - Rise: 0° - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): ±170 - Finish: Shot peen anodized, laser logos
- Forged alloy adjustable stem - Adjusts from 0° to 50° - 370g
Profile's Aris OS stem is a no-nonsense stem made from 6061-aluminum that's been shot peened and anodized for strength and durability. The 4-bolt faceplate is stiff, ultra tough and makes handlebar changes a breeze. And, the opposing-bolt steerer clamp is safe and secure.
Profile's Aris stem is a no-nonsense stem made from 6061-aluminum that's been shot-peened and anodized for strength and durability. The 4-bolt face plate is stiff, ultra tough and makes handlebar changes a breeze. And, the opposing-bolt steerer clamp is safe and secure.
Run your favorite 31.8mm clamping diameter handlebar on a bike with Knock Block with the Rhythm Comp 31.8. It adds Knock Block compatibility to a durable stem with multiple lengths to let you fine-tune the fit to your ride. Get 31.8mm handlebar compatibility with your Knock Block system;Also compatible with standard headsets and spacers;Knock Block system protects frame from impacts by fork and handlebars by eliminating over-rotation of bars;Available in a wide range of sizes for today's mountain rider;See Service Parts for other Knock Block parts;
- Multi-position stem to fine tune your riding position - 3D forged 6061-T6 aluminum - 4-bolt oversized handlebar interface - Includes top cap and angle adjustment shims (2)
RaceFace's Chester 35 Stem is a practical stem with 2 length options and that legendary bomb-proof Race Face toughness baked right in. - Forged and machined from 6061 aluminum - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Stack Height: 42mm
- Micro Grain Refined (MGR) alloy - 5mm headset spacer included - 2D forged MGR alloy - CNC weight optimized - Shotpeen anodized - Key technologies: MGR, chamfered bar clamp - Material: 2D Forged MGR Alloy,CNC Weight Optimized - Length (mm) : 35 / 50 - Rise : 0 Degree - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): 150 (35mm) / 180 (50mm) - Finish: Shot peen anodized, laser logos
TruVativ's AKA Stem is 3D forged from 7050 aluminum for durable strength in all conditions. Four bolts attach the faceplate for a vise-like grip on your bars, and the 2-bolt clamp secures to your steerer for pinpoint steering precision and stiffness. This stem perfectly balances weight and strength for your trail or all mountain bike.
$73.00 - $74.99
Zipp's Service Course Stem is strong, light, and reliable. Forged of 7075 aluminum with stainless steel bolts, the Service Course is stiff enough to harness the power of your burliest sprints and withstand the jarring forces of the meanest potholes. It keeps the front end completely rigid, providing control no matter the condition.
- Proven alloy strength and security for racing or freeriding - 2D forged alloy body and wide, chamfered bar-clamps offer unparalleled support to handlebars, enhancing safety and longevity in your DH cockpit - Shot peened and anodized for high strength and low weight - CNC weight optimized for 31.8 bars - Key Technologies: MGR, chamfered bar clamp - Material: 2D Forged MGR Alloy, CNC Weight Optimized - Length: (mm) 50 - Rise: (°) 15 - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack Height (mm): N/A - Weight (g): ±150 - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, laser logos
TruVativ's Stylo T30 Stem is 3D forged from 7050 aluminum for that perfect balance of low weight, stiffness and precision steering control uphill or downhill. Four bolts securely attach the face plate and also make changing out handlebars a breeze.
The Bontrager Elite Blendr Stem provides easy solutions for accessory integration. This alloy stem is light and strong, and it gives you endless options to integrate lights, a computer, and more with Blendr Elite accessory integration. - Seamless accessory integration with Blendr Elite - 6061-T6, 3D, forged alloy construction - 4-bolt dual band clamp retains stiffness and reduces weight - Opposing 2-bolt steerer tube clamp - Uses M5 countersunk, corrosion-resistant steel bolts with 5.2Nm torque spec - Approved for carbon bars and steerer tubes - Includes one Blendr base to integrate Ion lights and Trip computers
- Forged & blasted 2014 alloy for high strength & fatigue resistance at a reasonable weight - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry transferring more load through the stem body and not the bolts - Faceplate eliminates ‘stress risers'
For 56 years, 3T products have offered a combination of Italian elegance and performance. The Apto once again combines both with a beautiful shape and a lightweight, stiff and strong structure. The reversed bolts clean up the faceplate, while their wide spacing increases the connection to the handlebars. Its double steerer bolts securely hold the stem in place.
$83.99 - $93.00
Mix and Match might work for clothing, but not your mountain bike cockpit. The new Descendant stem is 3D forged from 7075 alloy, then machined for weight reduction, and is the perfect match for your Descendant bars. Built strong, to take on the world’s toughest trails, Descendant stems keep you pointed in the right direction. - Perfect match with Descendant handlebars - 3D forged 7075 - CNC machined for weight reduction - Four bolt handlebar clamp - Two bolt steerer clamp
$84.00 - $86.00
Whether you’re trying to hold your line on a jackhammer descent or stick a landing on a 20-foot gap jump, you need confidence and control. The heart of the beefy HOLZFELLER Stem is its 6066 aluminum body, 3D forged into a thing of beauty with all-new graphics. It takes design cues from the lighter AKA Stem, but has added strength for the most extreme DH and Freeride situations. The HOLZFELLER features a 2-bolt steerer clamp and 4-bolt handlebar clamp and weighs less than 200g (190g for a 40mm length). It’s available in two color choices and three lengths: 40mm, 55mm or 60mm. HOLZFELLER Stem is also available with a larger 1.5-inch steerer tube diameter.
Mix and Match might work for clothing, but not your mountain bike cockpit. The new Descendant stem is 3D forged from 7075 alloy, then machined for weight reduction, and is the perfect match for your Descendant bars—not that you’re worried about that kind of thing. Built strong, to take on the world’s toughest trails, Descendant stems keep you pointed in the right direction. - Colors: Black - Material: Al-7075 - Lengths: 40mm, 50mm, 60mm - Bolts: Steel - CNC machined for weight reduction - Four bolt handlebar clamp - Two bolt steerer clamp
3T's MTB Stem is tailored for the rigors of mountain biking, from XC to enduro. A wide stem clamp and squared-off stem body result in exceptional resistance to torsional and bending loads. Built of stiff aluminum and outfitted with titanium Torx bolts, the MTB stem is robust, stiff, and durable.
The Afterburner MTB Stem is 3-D forged and CNC machined from AL6061/T6. You have the option to run this stem at a + or – 6-degrees to suit your racing style. - 3D forged and CNC machined from AL6061/T9 - 4-bolt cold forged front clamp - 40mm clamp stack height - Weight: 149g
Page 1 of 3 Next page