Cap's History

Cap’s South Shore Cycle is part of a deeply rooted cycling history dating back to 1932, our founding year.  Starting out in New Westminster, we opened our first location with the intention of helping friends and family realize their transportation and cycling needs.  We have had locations throughout the Lower Mainland where our focus has never changed.  We remain family owned, independently operated, and thrilled to be a part of the North Delta community.