$2.49 - $8.75
Make sure your kid has a good grip out on the trail with Trek's Kids' MTB Grips. Their knurled design is easy to hold onto when things get bumpy. Choose the 75/125mm pair for twist-shifter compatibility.
Bar end plugs (2)
These Kraton Grip Shift Grips by Evo are shorter to allow for your Grip Shift.
$8.75 - $12.99
Your kid will be the talk of the block with a new pair of Trek's Dialed Kids' grips. They come in a rainbow of colors to brighten up those handlebars and maximize the fun!
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish "Make the Leap" frog logo.
Electra's Comfort Kraton Grips offer an amazingly plush feel and design that matches that natural curve of your hand for extra comfort and security.
Relive the memories of your first bike with Electra's Finger Groove Grips. These retro grips comfortably keep your hands where they belong. And, they come in a variety of colors to match your bike!
$9.99 - $14.99
SRAM Racing Grips offer a great grip for total control and come in several sizes to fit your front-end setup. These durable rubber grips have stylish logos stamped in them and are built to last and not slip.
- Soft Kraton rubber compound - 105mm grip length
- Soft Kraton rubber construction - Anti-vibration large pad design - Comfortable and non-slip - 135mm width
Bontrager's SSR Grips are made from a dual compound: the hard inner core eliminates slippage on the bars, the soft outer layer provides great grip and all-day comfort in any condition.
Bontrager's SSR Grips are made from a dual compound: the hard inner core eliminates slippage on the bars, the soft outer layer provides great grip and all-day comfort in any condition. The 90mm width of these grips accommodate twist shifters.
Looking to shave some weight off of your front end? Slide on Bontrager's RXL grips and you'll get a comfortable grip made from lightweight EVA foam. That was easy.
• Pair (left and right) of replacement aluminum clamps • Fits Race Lite and Rhythm Lock-On grip models • Screws included
Simple, clean, and classy, now go ride The XR mountain bike grip is a great update to the classic slide-on MTB grip. It provides confident, no-slip grip and is available in several colors so you can customize your ride and keep your bike looking and feeling its best. Key features - Tread and rubber compound provide secure grip, control and comfort - Tread design optimizes grip for moisture management and shock absorption - Simple design maximizes durability and minimizes weight - 30mm diameter
- Based on the classic mushroom design with smooth thumb wear patch - Kraton rubber with low flange and closed end
- Durable dual-density rubber construction - Angle pattern is comfortable yet secure - Fits most handlebars - 125mm width
Connectors feature Serfas' great dual-density design for excellent comfort. The hard inners offer a firm base and the soft outers provide a tacky and comfortable feel. And Connectors are easy to install and super secure, too.
- Ergonomic design - Dual density gel padding - 135mm width
- Durable soft foam construction - Anatomic comfort fit shape - Fits most handlebars
- Easy installation on most grips - Sold as a pair
- Soft density foam for better comfort - Small diameter for optimal control - Super lightweight - Ideal for performance hybrid or XC race bikes - 130mm width
- Flanged, Soft kraton rubber with a diamond tread pattern for superior grip - Great for BMX or fixie/Trixie use on flat and riser bars - 147mm long/30.0mm diameter - 125g/pair
Feel the comfort of our popular Charger grip. The unique pattern gives the Charger grip an amazingly comfortable feel that is soft yet long lasting. Single compound grip includes push in plugs. Length: 130 mm Weight (with plugs): 95 grams Diameter: 31.75 mm
The MacAskill Signature grip is now available in a Single Compound grip. This grip has a larger diameter in key areas of the grip to provide better cushioning for impacts and vibration damping. Designed by Danny MacAskill! Single Compound Grips include push-in plugs. - Length: 136mm - Weight (with plugs): 88 grams - Diameter: Small (29mm)
$13.99 - $14.99
The North Shore mountains of British Columbia are home to some of the most amazing trails in the world. We are not only excited to announce the redesigned Northshore grip but also our new partnership with the North Shore Mountain Biking Association. A percentage of the proceeds from the sales of these grips are used to support the NSMBA and the trail building on the North Shore. The new Northshore grip is our thickest single compound grip and features a series of textured shock absorbing sections to provide a comfortable and controlled ride. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 112 grams - Diameter: 33.25 mm
The attack mountain bike grips offer legendary performance preferred by top athletes for over two decades. - Classic mushroom style rib pattern - Durable grip compound - Excellent shock absoprtion from rib pattern - Thick rounded ends to protect against grip blowout
Serfas' RX Grips have been medically engineered to eliminate numbness and fatigue. Strategically placed Ulnar Grooves divert pressure from critical nerves and arteries. Plus, the diamond shape top layer and dual-density compound provides an excellent grip and absorbs vibration for a super-smooth ride and total control and comfort.
- Easy installation on most grips - Sold as a pair
- Rubber grips - Grip length: 130mm
Page 1 of 7 Next page