$263.00 - $276.00
The OneUp Dropper post is available in 120mm, 150mm, 180mm and 210mm lengths and all can be shimmed down in travel by 10 or 20mm. We've been obsessed with shaving every last millimeter from the latest OneUp post to give you the the shortest stack height and shortest total length of any dropper post. No other post can get your saddle lower. Starting from $199 USD with free shipping worldwide, cable actuated with reliable sealed cartridge internals for easy home servicing and includes travel adjust shims allow you to custom tune your post to dial in your perfect length. The dropper market is dominated by expensive big brand posts and generic catalog shopped posts with different logos. We want to offer something better, a post with class leading specs, innovative useful features AND real value. Want more from your dropper? Get OneUp. FEATURES - Travel adjust shims allow you to custom tune your post to dial in your perfect length. - Cable actuated for easy installation and a simple no bleed remote - Ergonomic remote paddle position - Reliable sealed cartridge internals - User replaceable cartridge only $60 USD - Easy to service at home - 2 year warranty UPDATES - Shortest total length of any dropper - Shortest stack height of any dropper - New upper DU Bushing in the upper collar - Increased bushing overlap and durability - 100-210mm post lengths in 10mm increments. - 20g lighter SPECS - Drop 120mm, 150mm, 180mm, 210mm adjustable*. - Diameter 30.9, 31.6, 34.9 - Routing Internal only Remote Compatibility: - SRAM Matchmaker X - SRAM MMX clamps - Shimano I-spec-EV - 12 speed XTR M9100, XT M8100 and SLX M7100 - Shimano I-spec II - 11 speed XTR M9000, XT M8000, SLX M8000 only - 22.2mm Bar Clamp - All other groups 10 speed SHIMANO - Cable clamping remote only (post requires cable stop to be assembled at base of post) - Travel Reducing Shim Reduces travel by up to 20mm. Weight Post Only - (30.9) 120mm 435g / 150mm 480g / 180mm 525g / 210mm 570g - (31.6) 120mm 450g / 150mm 500g / 180mm 545g / 210mm 590g - (34.9) 120mm 545g / 150mm 605g / 180mm 660g / 210mm 710g Remote Only - Remote with 22.2mm Bar Clamp - 46g - Remote with SRAM Matchmaker X / I-spec-EV - 43g - Remote with Shimano I-spec-EV - 43g - Remote with Shimano I-spec II - 41g - Housing and Cable (1300mm installed length) - 50g
Shave even more grams off your lightweight rocket with Ritchey's WCS Carbon 1-Bolt Seatpost. It's made of high-modulus monocoque carbon for ultra low weight and impressive vibration damping without sacrificing strength. Plus, Ritchey's single bolt clamp uses precision forged aluminum hardware, allowing you to cut weight even further! And, that single bolt clamp makes installation and adjustment a breeze, too.
- Affordable hydraulic cartridge height adjustable post with two release options - Aluminum construction with adjustable air preload, 100mm range of height lock - 1-bolt micro-adjustable seat rail clamp, 20mm offset head - Remote model: includes handlebar-mounted remote - 100mm drop - 385mm post length
- Highly tested & engineered unidirectional carbon tube offers outstanding fatigue & impact strength for a lightweight XC post - Simple, lightweight 2 bolt design permits the saddle to be installed without disassembling the head - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment and tightening - The rubber seatpost grommet fully seals the post to prevent water entering your seat tube - Hunter head is suitable for most rail types 7/8mm alloy rails and 7/9mm carbon - Wide lower cradle gives extra rail support for lightweight saddle rails - Narrow upper cradle increases the amount of forward/back saddle adjustment - Tilt Adjustment 6° up 12° down with Zero offset
$118.99 - $125.99
Thomson's Elite Seatpost is perhaps one of the most recognizable bicycle components in the world and it has earned its reputation as a super-strong, light and reliable beauty. With roots in the aerospace industry, Thomson builds the post with a tough and light 7000-series aluminum body, an elliptical extrusion that adds strength and stiffness, and a head and seat clamp forged and machined from a block of aluminum to eliminate any possible weak areas. Plus, its simple-to-use 2-bolt seat clamp allows speedy, infinite and secure seat angle adjustment from minus 5 degrees to plus 29 degrees. Upgrade your favorite ride to a Thomson seatpost and start riding in style.
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
- Straight-gauge 6061-T6 alloy shaft construction - 2-bolt rocker-head with micro-adjustment - Suitable for road or mountain use
Lightweight and durable die-cast alloy construction - 2-bolt clamp for maximum adjustability - 15mm offset - 400mm length
$23.39 - $24.99
- Alloy seatpost with alloy bracket - Length: 400mm - 20mm offset
Durable alloy construction - Quick and easy 1-bolt adjustment - 400mm length
Page 1 of 1