OneUp your SRAM 94mm or Shimano 96mm BCD crank with our tried and tested narrow wide profile.
- 12% ovality offers greater traction 115 degree clocking maximizes power stroke
- Narrow-wide teeth prevent unwanted chain drop
- Subtly slotted bolt holes allow for a perfect fit with both 94 and 96 BCD symmetrical crank arms
- Perfect 49mm chainline
- Reuse your existing 8-10mm long ring hardware. No new bolt packs required.
- Aggressive crud chamfers for awesome mud shedding performance and extended ring life.
- Reinforced wide tooth design provides maximum ring durability when run without a bash guard.
- Made from hard wearing 7075-T6 aluminum plate.
*Shims - Included with rings. For 2x crank conversions; shims between the crank and ring get you back to an ideal 49-50mm chainline. For 3x crank conversions; shims under the bolt heads allow reuse of your 3x hardware.
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Weight: 42g (30T), 50g (32T)
- Chainline: 49mm
- 9, 10, 11 Speed SRAM & Shimano, and 12 Speed SRAM Chains
- All symmetrical 4 arm 94 mm BCD cranks (SRAM XO1, X1, GX), all symmetrical 4 arm 96 mm BCD cranks (Shimano compact triple M782, M672, M622, M612)
SRAM chainrings usually have the BCD laser etched on the back of the ring. If your Shimano 3x crank has a 30T middle ring this is the 1x ring you need. Shimano crank part numbers are usually laser etched on the pedal end of the crank on the back face.
NOT Compatible with:
- 12 Speed Shimano/Hyperglide+ Chains
- Shimano Deore M5100-1 Cranks
Installation: Align the small bump (small hole on direct mount rings) on the inner edge of the ring with your crank arm
|Black / 32T||009162821942||1C0105BLK||CHA26772246K|